Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    I thought of you when I saw that box, it would be one step closer...

    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    So it is not Bfish's Alladins Cave?
    Nah, there appears to be a semblance of organization to his stuff.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    Yes, it's Audio Associates.
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  3. #13
    Hostboard Member cholt's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I've never noticed this ebay seller until today

    I came across the Audio Associates "store" on ebay when I was looking for a set of 1803s. Just after I contacted them, I found a perfect pair of 1803s here in LA, but I had emailed them about the horns they had listed and promptly received a call from Greg Robertson. He was an extremely knowledgable person, spent a lot of time discussing his Altec inventory (both listed on ebay and items that would be listed), and could not have been nicer. As a matter of fact, I will be in Oklahoma in June and he said to stop by and see him and check out his altec "store". Although I have yet to purchase anything from him, I wouldn't anticipate any problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.